Do you already have an EFP account?
Click here to sign into your WebBook! http://www.albertaefp.com/
Starting the EFP Process
Start the registration process by sending us an email at register@albertaEFP.com.
Important things to know:
- Completing an EFP costs you nothing.
- All of your information is confidential.
- There are many benefits in completing an EFP.
The EFP Process
- Start the registration process by emailing us at register@albertaEFP.com.
- We will connect you to an EFP Technician who will set up your account and let you know when it‘s ready.
- You will then receive an email from AlbertaEFP.com with a link to start the workbook.
- Contact your technician if you need help along the way. (There is no deadline for completing an EFP; however it is easier and more efficient to do it within a short time period.)
- When your EFP is finished and your Action Plan developed, submit it to your technician for review. If it needs more work, he or she will offer advice.
- Once your EFP is approved, you will receive a Letter of Completion.
- Implement your EFP Action Plan on your own time and as money permits. You can ask your technician for help or use our online resources.