Start an EFP
Tip: Your technician is there to support you through each step of an EFP. You can complete the WorkBook online on your own; however, a technician can save you time by walking you through the process and is happy to help!
Do you already have an EFP account?
Click here to sign into your WebBook! https://webbook.albertaefp.com/login/
- Completing an EFP is free.
- All of your information is confidential.
- There are many benefits of completing an EFP.
The EFP Process
- Start the registration process by clicking the “Register to start an EFP” button above.
- Fill in some basic information about your farm.
- You will receive an email from AlbertaEFP.com with a link to activate your account. Please activate your account as soon as possible. You may need to check your spam folder. Please note this only creates an account; it does not start a workbook.
- You will be assigned an EFP technician in your area who can help you through the workbook. Please note this can take up to 2 weeks.
- You can start an online workbook on your own, or wait for assistance from your EFP technician, who will contact you to start the WebBook or binder. It is strongly recommended that you complete the online (WebBook) version. Click here to find out why.
- Contact your technician if you need help along the way. There is no deadline for completing an EFP; however, it is easier and more efficient to do it within a short time period. Our experience shows that delaying is more likely to result in non-completion.
- When your EFP is finished and your Action Plan is developed, submit it to your technician for review and feedback.
- Once your EFP is approved, you will receive a Letter of Completion.
- Implement your EFP Action Plan on your own time and as money permits. You can ask your technician for help or use our online resources.